Rules & Expectations Aug 6, 2019 19:39:42 GMT -5
Post by Eloell on Aug 6, 2019 19:39:42 GMT -5
[attr="class","title"]RULES & EXPECTATIONS
The following rules and expectations are what we expect all members to be familiar with and abide by. If you have any questions or complaints about these then please PM me.
- MEMBER CONDUCT AND ACTIVITY
- 1. All members (this includes staff) are expected to treat one another with kindness and respect.
- This looks like threading with everyone, being polite in OOC exchanges, refraining from cruel gossip, avoiding cliquey behavior, and more. Violators of this rule are subject to immediate banning. Be a jerk at your own risk.
2. We expect our members to log in and post a minimum of once a week on every account (excluding OOC accounts).
- The site does not need to be crazy active, but we do want an active site. It's no fun when you start something grand and then disappear. Accounts that are left unmanaged for extended periods of time are subject to deletion, and played characters are subject to becoming NPCs, being adopted, or getting killed off. Disappear at your own risk.
3. Roleplaying on this site is to be done for fun.
- If you aren't having fun then reconsider your participation on this site; if you are keeping others from having fun then reconsider your participation on this site. Please remember that this is a game and you are not your character and things done IC to your character are not personal attacks on you. Be a toxic RPer at your own risk.
ACCOUNTS AND PROFILES
- 1. Every member and character should have an individual account.
- Your first account should be your OOC account. Each character will then have his/her own account.
2. Register with the first name you intend for you/your character to be called.
- Please don't register as "fluffy" and then change your display name to "McFlufferson"; if you will be called "McFlufferson" then register as "mcflufferson". Likewise, if your character's name will be "Kookoo Lila" then you should register his account as "kookoo".
3. All character accounts should have all of the mini profile information filled out, including images.
- The large picture is 250x400. The profile image is 150x150. The extra image that is seen after you hover is 125x125. A helpful,free image resizing program is "GIMP." A helpful, free image hosting site is called "village.photos". If you need assistance finding a face claim or resizing images, please join the discord and ask for help. There is also a helpful guide to help you fill out your mini profile HERE.
- 1. All writing should be done in third person and past tense.
- I.E. "He walked away from the mirror" instead of "I walk away from the mirror".
2. We have no set level of writing and welcome all members to the site.
- Do, however, be courteous and try to match your partner, whether that looks like shorter threads together or longer ones.
3. Do not control other members' characters or NPCs without their permission.
- Likewise, avoiding making your character all-knowing. They shouldn't know everything you learn from reading narration in another member's reply.